Make people buy the moment they come on your landing page
In this article, I want to talk about an easy and effective way you can make everyone who comes to your website buy your product immediately
This can apply to ecom stores too but I’ll talk mostly about course landing pages here
But why is this bad?
So what I’m exactly talking about?
The first section of your landing page
If you build that the right way you can make at least 50% of the people that come on your website buy even without scrolling
Sure, they also need to know a bit about your product from Twitter for example but this works even if they never heard about your product ever before
Here is how a good first section should look like:
Now, let’s go over some things that most of the first sections don’t have
1. They don’t have a call to action button above the fold
2. They don’t make the first section cover the entire screen
3. They don’t have a clear headline
4. They don’t talk about what the product is exactly about and how it can benefit the customer
These 4 points alone can decrease your conversion rate by a lot… especially the first one
You’d be surprised by how many people don’t add a call to action button above the fold (in the first section)
I mean, the goal is to make it as easy as possible for the customer to buy and if you add a button only at the end of the website that makes it harder for them to buy
Ok, enough with that.
Let’s talk about how you should structure the first section from your landing page so people will buy from there
1. Add the title of your product
2. Add a clear headline first (where you mention the benefits)
3. Add a bit more text where you talk more about what the product is about and what the benefits are
4. Add the call to action button
Bonus: Add a testimonial or review before the button
That’s it for this article! If you reached the end feel free to drop your website/landing page below and I’ll review your first section for free
And as always I hope that you found this article useful and if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me. I’m always happy to help!